Almonds are not just for snacking on or adding to the recipes. This nutty oil may also help your skin and hair in several ways.
Almond Oil is full of monounsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated. It reduces inflammation topically, possesses the mild antioxidant capacity, boosts immunity, and gives robust protection from various diseases. It is used to hydrate excessively dry skin and has excellent moisturizing properties.
Almond sweet oil for skin used to treat acute skin infections such as psoriasis & eczema. It acts as a skin nourisher facilitating skin lightening and tan removal. Almond oil extracted by expressing the seeds of the almond tree without using heat. Almond Oil consists of linoleic acid, oleic acid, myristic acid, and palmitic acid.
What nutrients does almond oil have?
There are generally two types of almond oil: sweet and bitter.
Sweet almond oil is a kind that’s suitable for your skin. Almond oil contains the following nutrients:/
- Vitamin A: It can stimulate the dead skin cells and the production of new skin cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These nutrients help to save skin from sun damage and prevent premature aging.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E can help prevent cell damage and reduce ultraviolet (UV) damage to the skin as it has antioxidant properties.
- Zinc: This is the well-known and essential healing nutrient for the skin as it reduces acne and facial scars.
Benefits of using sweet almond oil for face
Hence, you must have seen plenty of research on the benefits of eating almonds, but there is less scientific evidence on the benefits of using sweet almond oil for skin.
However, some clinical research and evidence on using sweet almond oil for the skin have the following benefits:
- Improves skin complexion: The Use of sweet almond oil for skin reduces the dark skin complexion. Almond sweet oil has the potential to improve your skin tone.
- Reverse sun damage: Vitamin E in sweet almond oil is the nutrient that may help reduce sun damage and UV exposure.
- Stretch marks: Sweet almond oil is an effective treatment for reducing stretch marks.
- Dry Skin Solution: Almond oil has been used for dry skin problems for centuries, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Reduces dark circles: Because almond oil is anti-inflammation, so it reduces under-eye circles.
How to use almond oil for face?
1. As a makeup remover
To use almond sweet oil as a makeup remover, apply just a few drops into your palm. Using your fingertips, gently apply the oil on the areas where you want to remove makeup.
Then, use cotton or warm water to clean the oil.
2. As a cleanser
Almond oil can carry other essential oils more deeply into your skin.
Add almond oil with other essential oils like rose, lemon oil, and use it as a cleanser.
3. As a moisturizer
Use almond oil as a moisturizer.
Use so, wash and dry your skin as usual before using it, then gently apply a few drops of almond oil onto your face with your fingertips, and let it get absorbed.
You don’t need to rinse it off is you are using it as a moisturizer.
Submit your review
Love, love, love this almond oil. Not only is it very moisturizing, it absorbs really nicely not leaving a greasy or oily presence
I love this oil. I only gave 4 stars because I’ve used other oils that have felt better in my skin, but this overall just does exactly what it should do and it absorbs nicely and doesn’t get your skin all oily
..it is exactly what I ordered, great packaging, and a day ahead of time even.
It's a good carrier or base oil. I use it for making shampoo and face wash for me and my 3-year-old son and it works great<br />Pouring is easy and it is value for money