The oil extracted from a bud naming clove, found explicitly in Asia and South America, provides the most effective benefits for human health, especially for teeth. Clove Oil, mainly used in Ayurveda, color ranges from light yellow to colorless, having a strong aroma, has been used in various medicines from ages.
Our Clove Oil for Teeth highly enriched with anti-microbial, antiseptic, and anti-fungal properties not only relaxes your gums but also relieves the teeth.
Why Clove Oil?
Clove Oil for Teeth, in terms of medical sentiment, containing an active ingredient, eugenol, an anesthetic, is a productive upshot in relieving and reducing pain, sore gums, toothache, and mouth ulcer. Apart from that, providing the characteristics of an analgesic, the wound healing process of medicines containing Clove Oil is comparatively faster. Rigel, being the leading brand in herbal oils, always make sure to supply fresh, natural, and raw oils. Our Clove Oil for Teeth not only treats the ailments of teeth but regulates the sugar level and boosts the immune system if used accordingly.
Get to know the eminent benefit of clove oil
The grand benefits of Clove Oil are just below!
- Our Clove Oil provides relief to toothache and eliminates bad breath.
- Due to antiseptic properties, it treats cuts, wounds, and an athlete’s foot efficaciously.
- This special oil fights against mouth inflammation and may offer relief from pain.
- It relieves stress, headache & pain.
- It alleviates the effects of vomiting and provides relief from indigestion and nausea.
- Provides the benefit of treating respiratory issues like cough, cold, asthma, tuberculosis, sinusitis, and cholera.
- By controlling the sugar level, helps regulate diabetes.
- A complete package containing antibacterial and antiseptic properties helps for treating acne and gives your skin look a younger look.
- It prevents premature ejaculation (aka rapid ejaculation, premature climax, or early ejaculation) and enhances sexual performance.
- Cloves for Toothache are ideal in terms of dental care, relieving toothache, sore, gums & mouth ulcers.
- It protects the liver due to the bioactive compound, which can help promote liver health.
- By regulating blood pressure, it does boost the heart’s health.
Why Choose Rigel for Clove Oil for Toothache
- Rigel has been serving its customers for many decades and is aware of the ideal method of manufacturing Clove Oil for Teeth to give instant relief.
- Rigel offers a wide selection range of top quality clove oil
- Our essential oils are packed after passing through a set standard of excellence.
- For making the customers fully satisfied, Rigel gives a 100% money-back guarantee.
We provide freshly pure and unmixed oil at an affordable price.
Note: Please consult your Doctor if Clove Oil is suitable for you.
Submit your review
I’m an aromatherapist so I have used a wide range of products some have been low quality, but this company really does produce good quality oil. the smell is amazing the key to buying quality will always be in the price, and it can get very pricey for you however there are people that make oils for different conditions that might be cheaper if your not a professional. Just make sure the oil they're using of good quality.
This is a god send! It tastes a bit gross but when your suffering from wisdom teeth pain I will taste anything gross to relive the pain! I put some of this on a cotton bud and held it on my wisdom tooth it numbed it straight away and kept the pain away for a good 3 hours.
I'm quite amazed after 3 days of massaging into my lower legs how its reduced swelling and my ankles are less painful. I use jojoba oil as a carrier oil to mix it with as I have used jojoba as a great natural oil on my skin for years as its closest to your own skins oil.<br />Anyone who is sat thinking about trying this should try for the price it's a great alternative to chemicals that can cause more problems!<br />Rigel Herbal Is Best For clove Oil
It really works, helps with pain, swollen feet and also smells good