Sesame oil has such nutrients to promote a healthy life. Sesame Oil has been extracted from the Sesame seeds, which are mostly found in the African continent. Rigel Herbal Sesame Oil has undergone a fully hygienic environment followed by ISO standards during its preparation. This Sesame Oil can also be used as an edible oil with other curing oils. This is a perfect alternative to cooking oils.
How is the sesame oil healthy?
Sesame oil is found to be a healthy oil to use. Here are some of the benefits of using sesame oil:
- Sesame oil stimulates the smooth running of cardiovascular functions
- It has anti-inflammatory usage
- It gives a tremendous flavored taste
- Sesame oil is economical to process & buy
- This oil is also diabetic controller, hair & skin issues resolver
- It also relieves anxiety & stress
- This oil contains anti-cancer properties as well.
- It may also help in boosting wound healing
- This oil helps in treating joint pain & arthritis
- Sesame oil also helps in stimulating regulatory system & metabolism
- It also helps in resolving hair problems
What’s the difference between regular and toasted sesame oil?
Toasted sesame oil is not a regular sesame oil. Regular sesame oil is also called untoasted sesame oil is made from raw, sesame seeds. At the same time, toasted sesame oil is extracted from toasted sesame seeds. The toasting process builds flavor in sesame oil.
Sesame oil for cooking
Sesame oil is something you must be needed for your kitchen. It adds additional flavors to your food. It has a lot of antioxidants and monounsaturated fats. It acts as a healthy choice for cooking.
It can be used in stir-frying as well as add flavor as a condiment. Sesame oil is a flavor booster, and nowadays, it is deemed one of the healthiest oil among the other oil, loaded with the essential nutrients.
Benefits for cooking
Sesame oil has unique characteristics, and once you start using this oil in daily cooking, you will observe that it boosts your regular food flavors and enhances the taste.
Here are the following benefits:
- Sesame oil contains a high source of unsaturated fats.
- This oil is full of vitamins and minerals, which help in Rheumatoid Arthritis. It also contains magnesium, zinc, iron, and calcium.
- It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also helps to reduce blood pressure issues.
- The use of sesame oil for cooking will help to fight against skin problems.
- It also helps with fighting stress and depression.
How to use it for cooking?
You can start using sesame oil in daily routine by replacing other cooking oils but start with the smaller dishes. Once you are used to it, you can use it as your regular cooking oil.
Submit your review
Beautiful nutty aroma and an exceptional grade. I use this oil on my skin and hair. Recommended
Very good oil! Deep, but not too strong, aroma, nutty, woody, earhty. I appreciate that it is not refined, and thus contains all the benefitial components of the miraculous plant.
I love using this oil at night, I work some warmed oil into into my scalp and through my hair (use old pillow case or towel over pillow). Sleep with the oil in my hair, in the morning shampoo and condition as normal... soft soft soft! Highly Recommended
Great oil from Rigeluk. I love the mild sesame aroma from this oil and it is not overpowering when using. Recommended.
Wonderful for massage. Anti inflammatory and anti bacterial. Good for football injuries or joint problems. Use before hot bath or shower. Primary oil used for Ayurvedic massage because it penetrates all the way to the bone marrow very quickly.